Braindead Braindead

I like the atmosphere in this. Sounds pretty rad! Nice job! Hopefully they consider your track for Unreal Tournament as it sounds like UT material IMO.

PolarTrance responds:

Thank you~ I hope the people at the forums also think so ^-^

Biscuits Biscuits

Sounds cool and laid back. It's got that jazzy feel to it. Makes me think of music for a selection screen in racing video games such as GRID.

Falcon Punch Falcon Punch

Sounded pretty cool. It felt like you mixed dubstep beats with hardcore style melodies. I think the lead synth was a bit too overpowered compared to the rest of the song which made the bass sound a bit muddy but that could just be me. Overall great job!

Across the Ocean Across the Ocean

I liked the song. The intro before hitting the 0:23 mark and the mid section at 1:57 sounded nice with the airy lift. The rest of the song felt like a long loop without much variety in the melody. Overall it all sounded good together.

DjSkyFall responds:

Rainy Window Rainy Window

Hahaha this sounds pretty cool. It sounds like something out of the final fantasy games. Nice work! Keep it up!

Bristlestorm responds:

Thanks! Keep up your stuff too - you've got a good voice!

Variation Variation

Sounds cool

Sounds pretty good! It's simple with nice soft synths/piano in the background. Are the drums suppose to be the "variation" in this song?

Kreiack responds:

yep, the drums plays a variated role in the song, creating some feelings only with the beat.

Do Me a Favor? [Dub/Trance] Do Me a Favor? [Dub/Trance]

Nice intro

I really liked the intro of this song. It gave it a nice "spacey" feel then "boom" there goes the noise ;) Nice job on the transitions and the melody. The pianos fit in nicely. Thumbs up! If you can check out my "chillstep" WIP "Lost" & "Cozmoz". FL Studio FTW.

Or4nges responds:

You like your quotation marks :P.

Thanks man! Glad you liked it.

Not Like Them (NG Cut) Not Like Them (NG Cut)

Chill music

Sounds very nice. I like how it all sounds clean and nothing's saturated. Could definitely see myself listening to this at night when driving. Very soothing and calming. Great job!!